Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Farkle is becoming more than just a dice game

I really love playing Farkle online against strangers from around the world. To the right side of the screen you have a little chat box. I am not a fan of those who want to chat, however, I feel that if I close the chat I look rude. I'm just there to play a mean game of Farkle. I don't mind the quick chat to simply say, "Good luck." I also don't mind when little old people ask you where your from....actually old people can do pretty much what they want. They are adorable.
Anywho. My problem lately has been with teen boys. I wear a St. Christopher around my neck. One boy asked, "What a pretty necklace, who is it?" I was like, oh I have to reply to that. Bad idea. I tell him to which he says to me,"I bet he likes staring at your boobs as much as I do." Hey we are taking about a saint for crying out loud you little pervert. I get allot of, "Hey good looking you single?" I ignored these for awhile, until I responded once, "Happily married and 29" He left the game right away, thus leaving me the winning chips and point. This has become my new strategy. A win is a win, right?
Sidenote. My blogs will be all over the place. Just a heads up!

No comments:

Post a Comment