Saturday, July 31, 2010

My 5 year old nephew, the salesman

Yesterday afternoon I stopped in at my parents house for my lunch break. I see Noah standing about one foot away from the T.V, I assume that something REALLY great must be on. Wrong. It was an infomercial. I walk over and start playing with his mop of curly hair as his eyes stay glued to what appears to be a brush for dogs that acts like a vacuum. Noah says to me, "Oh, Chewy watch this part, it can comb curly dogs. Oh and that dog....are you watching Chewy?" I was, it was a pretty nifty tool. "I am Noah that's pretty cool."
Now he makes his pitch to what he thinks I should buy.
"Chewy you need to buy the brush with the curler to straighten your hair, it doesn't burn your hair."
This child knows me all to well. I straighten my hair with a Chi (best product ever) and smoke will come off my hair....not good, I know. So does Noah.
He's a smart cookie. Adorable as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment